- I am a professor at Department of Economics, National Chung Cheng University in Taiwan.
- I received my Ph.D. from Department of Economics, Michigan State University in 2009.
- My research interests are empirical industrial organization and contract theory.
- I also have some works in applied micro including health and family.
- My current research focus on medical providers’ behavior under National Health Insurance in Taiwan. Current research topics include:
- The effect of physican agency on physicians’ prescription choices and prescription quality.
- Medical providers’ behavior under the global budgeting system in Taiwan
This site was lasted updated at July 12, 2021