- I am a professor at Department of Economics, National Chung Cheng University in Taiwan.
- I received my Ph.D. from Department of Economics, Michigan State University in 2009.
- My research interests are empirical industrial organization and contract theory.
- I also have some works in applied micro, including health, family, trade, and voting.
- My current research focus on the medical providers’ behavior under National Health Insurance in Taiwan. Current research topics include:
- pharmaceutical demand with agency problem
- providers’ behavior under global budgeting
This site was lasted updated at November 12, 2020